Leadership Pipeline represents an exceptional professional development opportunity for those seeking advancement and leadership training in the financial aid profession. Application to the RMASFAA Leadership Pipeline is open to individuals from RMAFSAA member institutions. The Leadership Pipeline Committee seeks representation from a cross-section of the Association with diversity and balance in areas such as institution type and individual attributes. Participants will be selected by the Leadership Pipeline Committee based upon the following considerations:
- Applicant’s own merits as presented in the application materials and supporting documents
- Evidence of commitment to the profession of financial aid
- Have at least one year of financial aid experience
- Expressed desire to pursue involvement in professional development activities
- Evidence of full support and recommendation to the program from the applicant’s supervisor
- Ability to make the time commitment (including regular conference calls, scheduled meeting times between mentors and participants, attendance at RMASFAA Fall Conferences in both 2022 and 2023 as noted below.)
Those selected to participate are required to attend the Leadership Pipeline Seminar, held in conjunction with the RMASFAA 2022 Fall Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah. Attendance is expected for all phone meetings and conference calls. Participants and their mentors will arrange additional conversations during mutually agreeable times. These one-on-one conversations are critical to the success of this program. Finally, in person attendance is required for the Leadership Pipeline Capstone Seminar held in conjunction with the RMASFAA 2023 Fall Conference in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Class size will be limited to 10 mentoring pairs.
Selection of mentees will be based on criteria specified on the application form. Application is due July 22, 2022. Notification will be made by August 19, 2022.
A paper application may be requested by contacting Marc Gangwer:
Weber State University
Financial Aid & Scholarships
3885 W Campus Dr, Dept 1136
If you are filling out this form for the first time, please click the New Submission button on the left.
If you are returning to edit or complete a previous submission, please fill out the email address and access code you set up previously and click Edit Submission.